Hey Kangaroos and Diamonds,
Today I will be showing you 11 sentence starters for creative writing. This is part 3 in a series I am creating. Whether you are stuck or just need some inspiration, this is for you.
- I had never seen a demon before, but I guess you have to start somewhere.
- I never meant for the King to fall.
- I never expected to see him at my grandfather’s funeral.
- Who would ever expect that Evil’s first name is Bob.
- First thing in the morning, I never expected to see Timmy boi at the end of my bed.
- Darkness isn’t the only thing stained with hate.
- What a lame start to the morning.
- Punching Darrell in the face shouldn’t have been the beginning to the end.
- I was trying to convince the family to get a guinea pig before the meteor struck Earth.
- Bing, bang, bong, let the King be dead.
- Neko means cat in Japanese, I wonder what idiot means.