Hey Kangaroos and Diamonds,
Today I will be showing you 11 first sentences for creative writing. This is part 2 in a series I am creating for creative writing prompts.
- It was noon when the city sang its last song.
- Pisces was more than a fish. She was an artist.
- That’s the thing about this place… never know what you are going to get.
- If you told me that Death would literally show up at my doorstep, I’d swear you were lying.
- I never thought I’d see the clock tower fall.
- It was like icy fingers grabbed my spine as I fell to the bottom of the crowd.
- I opened my eyes and there in the dust was the stone.
- Bolting for the hills, I turned back to see my horse dead on the tracks.
- It wasn’t like I asked for it.
- (Insert main character’s name) ran for the centre of the town, desperate and begging.
- There was something about that dang necklace that made me miss home.