Hey Kangaroos and Diamonds,
I love writing. It’s the way it can ignite passion in the soul. So today, I will be giving you 11 first sentences for creative writing. It all starts with that first sentence.
- The rain pelted black whilst a low level of crying echoed the empty town.
- Straightening myself up, I gave the demon a smile.
- Anthony Leronee knew it was his time to die, and for that, he began to sing.
- “Hurry,” she whispered to herself, “They’re going to come.”
- It was noon when the monster decided to head for the town of humans.
- I never meant to kill her.
- Running after the cat, I yelled, “Give me back that amulet!”
- At high noon, the town began to chant around the sacrifice.
- Long ago, there was a hero who could save the land. Not his fault he was dumber than a doornail.
- It was midnight when the old priest died from poison.
- What does it mean to be loved? What does it mean to be hated and feared?