Hey Kangaroos and Diamonds,
I know the struggles to save money. As a struggling uni student with a tad of psychosis, making money is a struggle on top of a full time job. It is through this, I have found 50 different ways to save money.
- Bring your lunch to work/school
- Look for cheaper alternatives to things you buy
- Stop paying for television
- Stop paying for television apps such as Netflix, Amazon prime etc
- Stop paying for things you don’t need. Put things you don’t need but want in a little note pad and draw them back out when you want to reward yourself.
- Look for part time jobs in the newspaper
- Look for weekend jobs on Seek
- Take part in a 30 days savings challenge
- Take part in online surveys, eg, Octopus Group
- Start your own website through WordPress
- Affiliate marketing through your website
- Write an ebook/book
- Do a few gigs on Fiverr
- Do a few gigs on Upwork
- Learn how to cook instead of getting take out
- Learn how to sew/knit so your clothes last longer
- Sell your old school notes
- Sell things you don’t need on Facebook Marketplace, Gumtree etc
- Buy and sell domain names
- Find out what you are good at making and sell it for a profit, eg, scarvies or knittables
And there you have it folks. These are all things I use myself so goodluck.
As always, stay safe and have fun x