Hey Diamonds and Kangaroos,
It is summer here in Australia and the weather definitely can’t tell that. It is freezing here, with the rain pouring. Anyways, on to today’s topic.
I love journaling. The freedom it gives. I have used this for many years. Over and over again with so many different journals. You can use this for your mental health or other aspects of your life. So I will be sharing 50 ideas when it comes to journal prompts;
- What are you grateful for?
- What makes you sad in this life? How do you soothe yourself from it?
- What brings you happiness?
- What makes you jealous and envious of another person?
- What is an experience that you feel made you stronger?
- What are your goals for your life? How will you achieve them?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses? How will you improve them?
- What is one thing you regret lying about?
- What is the most ideal version of yourself?
- What hobbies do you want to get into in the new year?
- What is the biggest surprise you have ever been given?
- What makes you stressed?
- What was your favourite toy as a child?
- What is your favourite memory?
- What is your favourite winter activity?
- What is your favourite summer activity?
- What makes a rainy day good for you?
- What makes you tick tock like a clock as a person? What gives you structure?
- Who do you admire most from history?
- Who do you admire most from life?
- Who are you as a person? What makes you “you”?
- Where do you want to be in five years?
- Reflect on your life, what are the five biggest moments from it?
- Reflect on your family, who is your biggest influence from it?
- Reflect on your workplace, who makes you smile from it and how is your career progressing?
- Compare how you are feeling now to a time you felt different
- Find purpose or meaning in a painful situation you experienced
- Focus on the positive aspects on your life, what are they?
- If you woke up in another person’s body, who would you hope it would be?
- If you woke up as the opposite gender, what would your day be like?
- If you went back to school, what would you study? Why?
- Describe the relationship you have with yourself? Is it positive or negative?
- Describe the relationship you have with the person you are closest with?
- How have you grown as a person in the last five years?
- Do you want children? Why?
- Do you like animals? Why?
- Do you believe in karma? Why?
- Do you believe in carpe diem? Why?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
- Do you believe in religion? Why?
- Do you believe there could be a zombie apocalypse? Why
- Do you have any secret talents?
- List your three biggest fears
- List your three biggest desires
- List ten places you want to travel to before you die
- List your five biggest goals for the coming year
- Keep a sleep tracker for the week, write down any patterns you notice
- Keep a mood tracker for the week, write down any patterns you notice
- Keep a daily account of your life for a week, notice any patterns in your routine?
I will be undertaking in the new year, “50 Journal Prompts for 50 Weeks” challenge. Every week, I will be using a prompt above on top of my weekly content and see how it turns out x I will update you on my progress.
Check out my other few challenges if you are interested.
Stay safe Diamonds and Kangaroos.